Linkenheimer’s Carli Ortiz will be on the radio today at noon on KSRO, discussing tax reform as it relates to real estate, both personal residences and business/ rental properties. Please tune into On Air with George Adair on KSRO 1350AM/103.5 FM or stream it live at www.ksro.com.
- Donate Appreciated Stock for Twice the Tax Benefits
- Research Credit Available to Some Businesses for the First Time
- Reduce Insurance Costs by Encouraging Employee Wellness
- Could “Bunching” Medical Expenses into 2018 Save You Tax?
- Selling Your Business? Defer — and Possibly Reduce — Tax with an Installment Sale
2015 2016 2017 2018 aca affordable care act agi benefits business california charity community contributions cpa credit deduct deduction deductions disaster employee expense expenses eye care filing fire health care ira irs John Jones Linkenheimer medical napa Nicaragua property relief retirement santa rosa service sonoma county tax taxes taxpayer tcja travel volunteer