- New tax laws are here. Find out how they effect you. Click here for detaile...
- Major Tax Changes Under Consideration Major changes to the Tax Code propo...
- Tax Implications of New Health Bill For the full article ...
- Effective July 1, 2011, the California sales and use tax rate decreased b...
- Small Business Act Details and How They Impact You For the full article ...
- 7/1/11- Effective July 1, 2011, the California sales and use tax rate de...
- Is Your College Student Still a Dependent For the full article ...
"This CPA/Advisory firm is one of the best we have ever worked with. They take the time to extensively explain what’s been done and what needs to be done as far as taxes, accounting, and other financial matters.
They return calls promptly and will come and do on site work if needed. Their staff is completely professional and the expertise with which our accounting needs were taken care of was beyond our expectations."
News & Events
1/8/13- American Tax Payer Relief Act of 2012- The side of the fiscal cliff has for the most part been averted with the U.S. Senates vote on January 1, 2013. Stay tuned for more info. Click here for details
8/7/13- Voted Best Places to Work- Linkenheimer has been selected as one of the Best Places to Work in the North Bay in the eighth-annual North Bay Business Journal survey. We were also the highest scoring CPA firm in the poll. For complete scores.
10/11/13- 34th Annual Golf Tournament Pictures- A big thanks to all those who came out and made the day a success and we look forward to seeing you all next year. For pictures of the event.
1/10/14- Linkenheimer Eye Care Project in Nicaragua- The partners, staff and family are again in rural Nicaragua delivering the gift of vision. For pictures of the event.
2/17/14- Listen to Linkenheimer's Own Mike Musson and Carli Ortiz on KSRO- Listen in as they appeared on KSRO Radio's lunchtime financial segment. For complete audio.
- Jill Ravitch, Victoria Shanahan spar at district attorney candidates forum
- Judge: Efren Carrillo's prior legal troubles inadmissible at peeking trial
- Kenwood climber survives deadly Mount Everest avalanche (w/video)
- California farmers to get more water
- Coachella Festival concertgoer from Bay Area collapses, dies (w/video)