Linkenheimer’s Carli Ortiz will be on the radio today at noon on KSRO, discussing tax reform as it relates to real estate, both personal residences and business/ rental properties. Please tune into On Air with George Adair on KSRO 1350AM/103.5 FM or stream it live at www.ksro.com.
- California Tax Updates for July 2nd
- Some People Are Required To Return Economic Impact Payments That Were Sent Erroneously
- Haven’t Filed Your 2019 Business Tax Return Yet? There May Be Ways To Chip Away At Your Bill
- SBA Reopens EIDL Program To Small Businesses And Nonprofits
- California Tax Updates for June 25
401k 2018 2019 agi benefits business CA california cares act charity community company contributions coronavirus covid 19 covid19 cpa credit deadline deduction deductions disaster employee employer expense expenses extension filing ftb income ira irs Linkenheimer medical planning relief retirement santa rosa sonoma county strategy tax tax deadline taxes tax planning tcja