Here at Linkenheimer, we want to say thank you to our clients and community, who have given the opportunity to serve you over the past year. We say that “we want to change lives locally and abroad through the work we do, the relationships we develop and the charities we support” and we couldn’t do that without your help. We are grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us, the friendships that have developed and grown and we consider each of you part of the Linkenheimer team. So from all of us at Linkenheimer, we hope this season is filled with lots of happiness, joy, health, and prosperity. May your home be filled with love on this wonderful occasion. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Cents-Per-Mile Rate for Business Miles Decreases Slightly for 2020
- Linkenheimer Team’s Eye Care Service Project to Nicaragua in January of 2020
- Help Protect Your Personal Information By Filing Your 2019 Tax Return Early
- IRS Launches New Identity Theft Website
- 4 New Law Changes That May Affect Your Retirement Plan
401k 2015 2016 2018 2019 agi benefits business CA california charity community company contributions cpa credit deadline deduct deduction deductions disaster employee employer expense expenses filing fire home income ira irs Linkenheimer medical planning relief retirement santa rosa sonoma county strategy tax tax credit taxes tax planning tcja w-2