Just a reminder for our business clients: California law requires corporations, limited liability companies and common interest development associations to update the records of the California Secretary of State on an annual or biennial basis by filing a statement, as described below.

Please refer to the instructions included with the form for complete filing information, applicable filing periods/due dates, fees required to file the statement, penalties for not timely filing the required statement, and statutory provisions.

Statement of Information:

Corporate Disclosure Statement (Form SI-PT) (PDF)
Publicly Traded Domestic Stock or Foreign Corporation

Statement by Common Interest Development Association (Form SI-CID) (PDF)
Incorporated and Unincorporated Association

As always, if you have any questions, please contact your CPA at Linkenheimer, 707-546-0272.